Seeking a prestigious & extraordinary fully furnished custom Estate? One of South Florida's newest, most exclusive gated communities. Stone Creek Ranches, offers only 37 Estates unrivaled security & privacy. Stunningly set prime 2.6 acre lakefront site, open & mesmerizing T-shaped views. East facing pool & pavillion, spa, conversation area, croquet, full tennis & half basketball courts. Immediate wow factor! Perfect architectural symmetry. Not a detail or expense spared!16,000 sf+ transitional, youthful design with a highly functional floor plan includes incredible casual & formal entertaining areas, Chef's kitchen & scullery, conservatory piano room, theatre, library, play room, wellness suite, all expansive bedroom suites, 1st level VIP & amazing 2nd level primary suite. Too much to list
- Builder Ellemar/Affiniti Architects
- Interior Design & Furnishings all by Marc Michaels
- VIP Guest Suite & additional suite on first level
- Wellness Suite comprises massage room, sauna, cabana bath & gym
- Second level two large secondary suites with private sitting areas both lake facing
- Incredible primary suite has private foyer, fireplace, expansive private balcony, separate baths, dressing rooms & custom closets.
- 76x15 heated salt water pool with sphere sculpture
- Crestron home automation & upgraded acoustics in the home theatre with bar & seating for 8 to 10 people, separate technology room.
- 6th bedroom is perfect for nanny or housekeeper
- second level craft/hobby/homework room
- tennis/basketball courts have a covered viewing pergola
Courtesy of Douglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Association of Palm Beaches. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by MLS.
©2022 Association of Palm Beaches. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 2:56 PM UTC, 10/2/22